LS Nano M8 is LidarSwiss newly-developed Lidar solution. It weighs only 1.95kg including the 20mp calibrated camera, using surveying grade Mems IMU/GPS solution to calculate the positions and lidarSwiss system controller with its proprietary software to automatically collect and real-time process data. The algorithm that we use to process precise positions and generate 3D data for all objects above ground is proven high-accurate by surveying & Mapping third parties.
LS Nano M8 is easy to transport, easy to install, easy to operate and easy to generate 3D data. It is a perfect tool for acquiring accurate 3D data for small areas, either on electronic multi-copters or other flying platforms.
• Powerlines inspection/danger tree analysis.
• River banks, coastal lines mapping.
• Water resources monitoring.
• Quick response mud slide analysis.
• High accuracy small area mapping.
• Other 3D data applications.
• Quanegry M8 – 400khz Pulse rate.
• 360 deg FOV.
• 10-20hz scan rate.
• Mems IMU – pitch/roll 0.05，heading 0.1.
• 20mp calibrated camera.
• Rugged system controller.
• Autonomous operation.
• One button startup.
• Weights 1.95kg.
• Fits in one small size pelican case.
• Operating range 100m.
• Unique calibration, direct referencing, no need for tie points and triangulation’s.
LS Nano M8 mounted on a stock DJI M600, contact us for sample data at firstname.lastname@example.org!