LS Nano V32 is a mini LIDAR system specially designed to meet the market need for Multi-copters. Consists of Velodyne HDL-32E scanner, a 20mp calibrated camera, a suitable POS system and LidarSwiss proprietary control unit, this 2.7kg Lidar system is a perfect tool for low altitude small area and corridor mapping. Easy-to-install-and-operate feature ensures this baby LIDAR system to generate desirable result even with little training. Coupled with LS Geo-LAS software to process the acquired data, measurable terrain models can be derived in very short time.
- Power lines inspection/danger tree analysis.
• River banks, coastal lines mapping.
• Water resources monitoring.
• Quick response mud slide analysis.
• High accuracy small area mapping.
• Other 3D data applications.
- Velodyne HDL32-E.
• 360 deg FOV.
• 1-20hz scan rate.
• Mems IMU – pitch/roll 0.05，heading 0.1.
• 20mp calibrated camera.
• Rugged system controller.
• Autonomous operation.
• One button startup.
• Weights 2.7kg.
• Fits in one small size pelican case.
• Operating range 100m.
• Unique calibration, direct referencing, no need for tie points and triangulation’s.