LS Nano Vux is LidarSwiss newly-developed Lidar solution. It weighs only 2.95 kg including the 20mp calibrated camera, using surveying grade IMU/GPS solution to calculate the positions and lidarSwiss system controller with its proprietary software to automatically collect and real-time process data. The algorithm that we use to process precise positions and generate 3D data for all objects above ground is proven high-accurate by surveying & Mapping third parties.
LS Nano Vux is easy to transport, easy to install, easy to operate and easy to generate 3D data. It is a perfect tool for acquiring accurate 3D data for small areas, either on electronic multi-copters or other flying platforms.
• Powerlines inspection/danger tree analysis.
• River banks, coastal lines mapping.
• Water resources monitoring.
• Quick response mud slide analysis.
• High accuracy medium area mapping.
• Other 3D data applications.
• Riegl Vux Mini – 100khz Pulse rate.
• 330 deg FOV.
• 1-100hz scan rate.
• Mems IMU – pitch/roll 0.006，heading 0.019.
• 20mp calibrated camera.
• Rugged system controller.
• Autonomous operation.
• One button startup.
• Weights 2.95kg.
• Fits in one pelican case.
• Operating range 250m.
• Up to 100pts/m2.
• Unique calibration, direct referencing, no need for tie points and triangulation’s.
LS Nano Vux brand New Sensor Modules.
LS Nano Vux mounted under the Altus OCR2 electric UAV helicopter.